CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ok, well this post is going to go backwards..... Thanksgiving was very nice this year. We decided that Thanksgiving would be at our house this year and I think Joe and I did a pretty good job as "hosts." My mom and I cooked....that was a first time for me. We started early with baking then to the turkey.... I must say, cleaning then stuffing a turkey is disgusting..... BLAH! I don't eat turkey and I think I know why....gross...

After dinner and dishes it was time for....ROCK BAND! For those of you who have yet to experience Rock Band for Wii... It is HYSTERICAL! Here are some pictures of the concert...

Joe and Ryan.. I believe this was a Sabatoge from Beastie Boys... too funny. Look at the sweat on these two... They aren't even drunk!




Joe on guitar, Ryan lead vocals and me sucking at drums... I am HORRIBLE at drums. Doesn't help that I am wetting my pants from laughing!




Check out that FACE!!! That must have been the "solo."





I think this was another solo.. my cousing Lisa on drums.


Joe and Gram....


Mom and Joe's dad....look at that cheese!

Ryan....



Joe and I......





I look like a dork, but I was mixing a salad and was caught off guard...figures.





And I saved the best for last.... This is Joe playing guitar...to the song "Roxanne." If you listen closely you can hear my mom, Joe's mom, and my aunt laughing hystericaly! It was too funny. My camera work is bad becuase I too was laughing. My mom told Joe's mom that we may be taking a trip to the hospital if I kept laughing ...They were sure it wasn't good for me to be laughing that hard.



5 comments:

Amanda D. said...

That is awesome! Looks like so much fun!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Kelly said...

Your bump looks really cute in that salad picture.

Unknown said...

That is hysterical!
You look great by the way!
Looks like you all had a good time

Jessica said...

Look at your belly! So cute!