CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Furniture......FINALLY!!!!

Ok, well we got our furniture.....FINALLY! After many shopping trips and some returns, we went back to Babies-N-Beds in Hoffman Estates and decided on a set. I have found it is WAY easier to choose furniture when your baby is due in 5 weeks and the store has some sets in stock... Now, this picture is from the website, b/c obviously we are decorating with blue. But we do have all pieces, kind of, the hutch and chest are on their way. I will try to have some of the real nursery pics up this weekend. I just haven't felt like blogging lately. Is something going around? I am noticing others slacking on the posts.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

It's really nice. We are probably getting our furniture from there too. Did you guys pay cash and get a discount? My cousin did that and didn't have to pay sales tax. It's about freakin' time you posted something. I can't wait to see the nursery.

Teresa said...

Nice Furniture....you are getting so close!

Samantha Scimeca said...

You know what, we got a discount b/c they had the crib and one dresser in stock. Still expensive, but the nicest stuff around. We did pay in cash also, I am sure they put that right in their pockets...lol I will have more pics soon...Just too busy!

Unknown said...

I love it! It's almost time! Can't wait to see it with a baby in it.
By the way, I totally am unmotivated to blog lately