CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnancy update

Ughh.....first of all....NEVER have your "no, I'm not drunk honey" husband take pictures of your pregnant gut after hanging out with his friends..... That is my excuse! Anyway... I think my camera is playing some kind of trickery on me, I swear it isn't this big in real life... that is my excuse!
So, the other day a lady asked me if I was 7 months pregnant...I just smiled at her and said nope...due in 4 weeks! :-) Thank you very much!

Anyway, had a dr. appt today, the first of the "weekly" visits... HOLY CRAP! Yes, I had double fun when she not only checked my cervix, but ALSO.....my BUTT!!?? I knew I had to get that Strep B test thing where they take that REALLY long Q-tip and stick it in your vag...well it also went into my BUTT! What the F???!!!! Gross!

Anyway, survived that, no sweat. My stats are as follows:

Baby heart beat :153
weight gain 20lbs
Cervix: 1cm dialated
0% effaced.

So that is really about it for the dr. I will be back on Monday.

Oh we also had the hospital tour.... intersting, yet at the same time very boorriinngggg....... Plus there was this girl who was 34 weeks and her boyfriend or whatever pushed her around in a wheel chair because she was having "contractions." OH WHATEVER!!! I think she was full of it... I really just think she wanted attention. I was the one who is due in 4 weeks and she was moaning and making weird noises... I just didn't buy it. I could be wrong but please.... Anyway, I am very glad that we are delivering at Sherman. I had a choice between there or St. Joe's and I was told my Dr. prefers Sherman, well I know why. Very nice rooms, updated I should say, and the baby is never taken away from you while they do all that dr. stuff to it.

Now we just count down.... :-)






1 comments:

Michelle said...

You're getting so close! The final descent....literally. You look great! Did the Dr. say "I can feel his head"? My Dr. kept saying that everytime and my response everytime was..."if you can feel her head, just pull her out". Wish it was that easy! Macie can't wait to meet her cousin Joey....she said to tell you "PUSH"!!!