CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nursery pics

Ok, so I finally got my butt in gear and took some pics of the "not even close to being finished" nursery. Poor kid. I guess it really is all for me b/c I don't think the babies really care about their room until they are, oh maybe about 12! Anyway, here are the letters I am working on, what a pain.

I love doing crafty stuff, but my impatience gets the best of me. I want to sit down and get it all done in a day..... well my days are about 3 hours max, and anyone who has painted STRIPES knows it takes longer than that. So, tomorrow will be day 3! I just want to note... UM, Mr. Schuth...my jumping through hoops homework assignment is going to be half-assed because I am spending all my time painting letters for my son's nursery, I am sure you understand considering I have been teaching for 7 years and I KNOW HOW TO WRITE A LESSON PLAN! :-) Do you think he will buy it? Stupid Masters class getting in the way of EVERYTHING!

I digress.... Here are some pics: of the unfinished letters.





Dresser/changer combo without the hutch...b/c I haven't ordered it...b/c I'm lazy. That is why the wall is so blank there b/c it will have a gorgeous hutch....once I order it. :-) Oh and we are still waiting for our tall chest to come in...


Crib, with another blank wall b/c I am still painting letters.......blah OH, ignore the curtains... They are going to be chocolate brown with white polkadots...when my mom gets around to it...:-) once I ask her of course.... I am telling you, no motivation!

Nice huh? that's all I could think of. It's midnight and I should have been tossing and turning and up peeing 3 hours ago! 3rd graders beware, Mrs. Scimeca is going to be a total crab tomorrow...





7 comments:

Michelle said...

The Nursery looks great Sam! Don't stress about being behind, he won't sleep in there for a bit anyway unless you put him in there right away. You can work on it when he's sleeping 20+ hours the first few weeks (hopefully). The letters are so cute! I should do those for Macie, or send the letters over to you-you can do them in your spare time, right?

Samantha Scimeca said...

honestly, I would do them for you. I like doing that stuff, and for hers I could do lady bugs....Let me know!

Mandy said...

The letters are SO cute! Is that puppy pad you're painting them on - hilarious! The room is going to be so cute. Love the bedding!

Samantha Scimeca said...

lol you're familiar with puppy pads...I didn't have newspaper, so the next best thing...puppy pads! And they actually are really handy for crafts!

Teresa said...

Cute bedding...and the letters looke awesome!

Jessica said...

I think you've done a great job so far! The letters look fab, the puppy pics on the wall are adorable and I love the bedding you picked!

It'll all come together before you know it!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the dog pics on the wall. Everything is looking great. The letters look really nice. Good luck finishing everything else.