CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Buffalo Kisses

The other night in bed.....

Me: Good night babe, love you..

Joe: Good night babe, love you too..

Me: Ugh... toss..ugh...toss...ahhhhh......Finally!

1 minute later

Joe: BABE, do you still have that water???!

Me: Yes, but you are going to have to reach it b/c I JUST got comfortable.

Joe: (reaching across me, squishing me) gulp...gulp...gulp....ahhh

Me: GROSS! Your hairy armpit is in my FACE!!! YUCK!

Joe: What, it was a buffalo kiss.

me: WTF??!!

both of us: Night babe.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to meet little Joey. Hope you have a fast and easy delivery! Good luck! We'll see you soon.

Unknown said...

I love it! Never heard that one before.
BTW, Joey is a cutie. Can't wait to see him again