CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Nothing new

Well....Had my dr. appt. on Monday. Same old news....

1cm dilated
cervix is "thinner" :-(
baby heart beat... 140 something
Mommy weight.....down 1 lb!!! :-)

That was the good news... Oh and the best part, after waiting for almost 2 HOURS!!! My dr. had a student with her..... you know what that means....... double the fun! nothing like 2 hands checking the cervix....

Whata ya gonna do? And...I was informed, she is with my dr. for 6 weeks....HA! I told her I would see her next week! :-)

Also, on Monday, we had our breast feeding class... or as Joe called it, the Boobie party. I think he was a little disappointed when all the boobs he saw on the video were huge and black. LOL! I was amused.

Oh, and get this.... so at the break from the "boobie party" naturally I have to go to the bathroom. Well the closest or only bathroom that I know is a 1 stall bathroom. Let me fully describe this bathroom. Ok, there is the big door to go in, with no lock... yes, no lock. and once you're in, there is a sink, and then a 1 toilet stall, very small bathroom. I have used this bathroom before, so I told Joe to stand outside the door b/c the door didn't lock.

He does. So this is how this next part goes....

Me: hovering the best I can....

Door: creeeaaaakkkk.....

Me: (inside my head) WTF!!??? Didn't I tell him to watch the f@#$ing door???!

LADY:... checking herself out in the mirror...

*you may want to know how I know she is checking herself out in the mirror if I am in a stall?? BECAUSE the gap between the stall door and the stall is like an inch wide!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: wipe, flush, zip, click.... "OH EXCUSE ME!!!! Let me get out of YOUR way!"

US: trying to slide past each other in the teeny tiny bathroom with 37 week pregnant bellies.....

Lady: unzip, peeing

Me: grumbling...stupid b*^&$!

Me: What the Hell JOE!!! I ASKED you to watch the door!

Joe: Babe I did! She gave me attitude and said, " ugh, I have been in this bathroom before, THANKS!"

What's up with that.... you would think he could have like...body blocked her. lol People are so f-ing WEIRD!!!!!

That's it, that's all I got! :-)

0 comments: