CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

1 month

My Little Fuzzy Wuzzy,

You are 1 month old! I can't believe how fast time flies. Now, I have been meaning to do this for some time now, but you see pumpkin, you never let mommy get things done. I have to say you are a bit spoiled. You always want to be held. Really though, I don't mind.

Your first month has been very eventful! We have gone to many dr. appointments, oh, and I thank you for gaining some weight, I don't really enjoy weekly appointments, we have visited 2 restaurants, church, grandma and grandpa's house, grandma's house, and a playdate with Peyton, Auntie Kim's house in Wisconsin.... my goodness!

You are already changing sooo much! You are now 8 lbs. You haven't lost a hair on your head, or your body, hence... fuzzy wuzzy. Your daddy and I have had so much fun looking at you, studying your fingers and toes, your teeny button nose, every little crease on your body. Your daddy has had so much fun with you that he is taking another week off just to spend time with you. You are so lucky!

Peanut, you are starting to become more alert, you look at mommy as long as you can keep your eyes open, which is a lot longer these days... Let's just try to keep it between the hours of 7am-9pm...Mommy needs her beauty sleep...really, she does! Anyhooo...mommy doesn't really mind hanging out at 2,3,4 in the morning... I just can't get enough of that cute little face.

Well Fuzzy, you are starting to wake up, little do you know you are getting a bath....:-) I love you to pieces my sweet pea!

Mommy!


Daddy's birthday party, and your 1 month birthday...I think Daddy got a pretty good gift! You have a new best friend. Zoe just loves to lay by you when you sleep. She is always on gaurd!


Oh Buddy, this is right before you puked up an entire bottle! Oh it makes mommy so nervous when this happens...You don't seem to mind though.



5 comments:

Mandy said...

A month already?!? It's so scary how time flies! He's so cute Sam...I hope you are enjoying every moment!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pic with him and Zoey! Yay for you on the crib nap!

Kelly said...

Him and Zoey are so sweet together. I like the Fuzzy Wuzzy nickname!

Jessica said...

That went fast! He totally kissable!

JILL said...

He is a DOLL!!!!