CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Look What I can do......

So, when Joey was 2 weeks old we had him on the play mat and supposedly he rolled over....I didn't see it...

Well about a week ago, again I am not in the room, Joe had him on the ottoman and he yells to me "babe, he rolled over!" So this time, I run and get my camera....yup I was thinking....so I was crossing my fingers that he would do it again...So here it is...

The first video is actually the 3rd time he did it. The bottom one was the 2nd time...

4 comments:

Teresa said...

He is just adorable Sam! Love all the Hair!

JILL said...

OMG!! He is quite the mover and shaker...he is going to be crawling before you know it...maybe even before Jacob!

Kelly said...

Isn't that a bit early to be rolling over? Impressive. Joe sounds like he is going to be a coach in the years to come...How are the dogs doing with Joey?

Michelle said...

Way to go Joey!!!