CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blackhawks game

On Sunday Joe and I went to our annual Blackhawks game. For those of you that don't know Joe he is a huge hockey fan. I don't mind it myself. Anyway, this was my first time away from my little guy since he was born. We were lucky that Joe's parents agreed to watch him along with his cousin Macie. Anyway we dropped him off at 11 am and didn't pick him up til 8 pm....:-( Every 5 minutes I was looking at the stored pictures in my camera to get my fix... Anyhoo... I survived, but I kept him up til midnight just to play with him..:-)

As you can see we are in the nosebleed section. Actually, we always sit here, tix are $15 and they aren't bad seats.
Me and the hubby


Joe and his bro Phil... I love the drunk eyes!


Phil and Michelle...


Joe with Matt and Jess...Happy birthday you two!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!